Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabulous Chandelier

I am in love with vintage French drying racks but they take up so much space. So since we needed (well, not really needed...you could say I wanted) a new chandelier for our morning room, I thought....why not incorporate a French drying rack with a chandelier?

This thing holds 40 bottles and let me tell you it is very heavy!! I highly recommend having a professional hang this if you decide to duplicate this design. We used a heavy gauge wire to secure the drying rack through the chandelier chain. It is definitely a show stopper and conversation piece and I absolutely love it!!

Have a great day and keep shining ;)
Tia

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs are authentic. I love them .Are you also searching for essay help? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering quality essay help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails