Friday, April 16, 2010

Have another cupcake + new spring bright initial charms

I love love L♥VE cupcakes! And Andrea's cupcakes she just posted below look amazing! And I'm quite sure they taste as good as they look. I wanted to share with you one of my favorite charms in my Keep Calm line. It says "Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake". It is on the new Tri Cluster chain that is so much fun to wear because you can switch out all of your charms. It's very versatile. You can find all of my goodies HERE. These are my new hand stamped and hand painted metal initial charms in the new bright colors. You can choose from: lime green, turquoise, and raspberry. You can wear just one or wear your entire family's initials for a fun look.

xoxo,
tia & andrea

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome to me.The initials stamped in funky jewelry makes them more interesting and special...they can also be lovely gift ideas.
    Gold Charm Bracelet 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails