Monday, February 8, 2010

Crimson Clover Trunk Show & New Burlap Badge

Hi y'all! Crimson Clover is doing a jewelry trunk show this Thursday Feb. 11th from 12-7 at Occasions in Naperville. I hope you all can make it! I'll be launching some of my new pieces.

Here is a cute burlap badge that I just made for myself to wear at my shows. I used a light burlap, vintage paper from the 1800's, vintage seam binding ribbon, and of course a big blingy crown. Hope you all love it as much as I do!


New "cuff" bracelets



Valentine Shadowboxes


New pewter hand stamped wax seal initial charms








More bling shadowboxes

xoxo,
tia & andrea

1 comment:

  1. Tia - those are beyond beautiful. I can't decide which one I like most! The badge is just the coolest too!

    Wow!

    Thanks so much for linking up to my party!!!

    XOOX
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails